A lot of my friends have asked me how did I get the Photographer title in my Instagram profile / account. You can see that on my Instagram profile.
Notice the grey colour word under the name.
You can categorise your Instagram profile under a main category and then into a sub-category. You have to do this to get the Photographer title. To do this, you have to switch your personal Instagram profile into a Business account.
What should I do to get the Photographer title?
1. Below is my Instagram profile without the Photographer title. Go to your profile on your mobile and tap the gear icon.
2. Tap on Switch to Business Profile.
3. Tap Continue and read through the slides.
4. If you already have a Facebook page, you can tap Choose Page and connect your profile with your page. Else, you can tap on Skip at the bottom.
5. You can now choose an appropriate Category. Tap Choose a category, and tap on People.
6. Tap Choose a subcategory, and tap on Photographer from the list. Tap Next on the top-right.
7. Instagram will create a Facebook page for you and connect it to this profile, whether you like it or not. Tap Go to profile.
8. You’ll notice the Photographer title under your name.
Hope that was easy! Share your Instagram profile in the comments below, let’s have a look at it 🙂
You can also follow me.